Oct 18, 2009

The huanting

I hate being scared. I get scared VERY easily too. I don't understand why anyone would want to pay to be scared...however I did just that a few days ago. Some friends of ours were going to a haunted house up in Salt Lake. Brandon really likes haunted houses and scary movies so he really wanted to go. I did not, but he convinced me to go. He said we would be going to Nightmare on 13th, which was voted one of the best haunted houses in the country. That means that it's pretty scary though! They wouldn't give an award to a lame haunted house! So we made the trek up to Salt Lake....

I didn't even want to get out of the car. I was already scared. I was so nervous that I felt like I was going to throw up.


This was the first thing we saw....he is just supposed to walk around and creep people out. Well, he earned his paycheck that night because I cried when he came near me. He didn't even sneak up or anything, just that fact that he got so close to me scared the life out of me.

Once we got inside, I just held onto Brandon as if my life depended on it. It wasn't too bad inside, I didn't cry at all! It was based off scary movies like The Exorcist, It, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Grudge, etc. I was scared quite a few times, but I liked that there were other people in front of us so that they got scared first and I knew what was coming! All in all, I survived and I will never go it again!

2 comments:

dani said...

oh my gosh i love haunted houses! i am so jealous. seriously.

Rachel said...

Brianne! I'm excited to have found your blog. Hope you are both doing well!

-Rachel