Apr 25, 2008

Our announcement photo shoot!!!

So we had a friend take a ton of photos for an announcement card. What we got was pure comedy. Turns out we aren't ridiculously good looking. But there is more to life than being really, really, really, good looking.

Oven Door!


Bri's attempt to look like Will Ferrel from Old School during the wedding scene in the beginning. You have to see to understand.



Our creepy shot. We did our best to hold the laughter in.



And finally for our homies in SoCal, such as Keith. You know we gotta represent...blood for life. Dang, Bri is hood-rich.

Overall this was a good experience. We learned that we aren't photogenic, at least under pressure. I think when all is said and done, we will most likely use the oven door shot. Lets hope Bri will allow it. Wish me luck!
Bizzle

4 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Hawttttttttt.
I can't wait to receive my copy in the mail. One word-refrigerator.

dani said...

hahhahahah i love it! my favorite is the one where you guys are holding hands. and i too request a copy

Keith said...

Dats how we roll down here in LA nigga! Blood for life! Well... yeah.. not really, but way to go on the photo shoot! I love it man! I miss you guys... Bein back home is an interesting thing. You peeps gotta keep in touch for sure dude! Glad to see you two enjoying yourselves. Have fun in Virginia beach!

Jen Bailey said...

Very cute. Love you guys.