May 24, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since we have blogged so I thought I would satisfy everyone's needs and update you on our lives. Brandon is currently in STL selling for Pinnacle. He decided to stay home this summer instead of going to VA Beach so that we could be close to me :) He is going to VA Beach this week though but then he'll be back. I've only been back from school for a week and I've been working 2 jobs. I also will be starting a summer class in about a week. Boo. Currently, I am in Mississippi for the night and then tomorrow I will be heading to New Orleans. My family and I will be leaving for our cruise on Monday and we will be going to Progresso and Cozumel.

BRANDON AND I GOT COLDPLAY TICKETS!!!!! We are so super excited!!! Our seats are really bad, but we don't care...we get to see Coldplay!!!

On a wedding note, we are down to double digits! Only 98 days to go!! I have my first shower coming up in 2 weeks and after I get back from my cruise, I will be planning full speed ahead!

No comments: