May 5, 2008

Our Wedding Website!

We just wanted to let you all know that we have our wedding website officially up and running! It's http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/BrianneGirse&BrandonBailey . We don't have a ton of wedding details on there yet, but we'll update it as the day gets closer!


Oh, and Brandon's opinions about Coldplay are entirely his own. I was a little worried about our relationship when I read his review of their new single and some of their previous albums. He now knows that I don't like it when he makes such sacrilegious comments about something that is so near and dear to my heart. I personally love the new single and I think their new album is going to be great... I don't expect anything less from Coldplay!

2 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Bri Bri..I agree full heartedly.
How could he?

Crystal said...

Hello Bri and Brandon - You guys need to update the blog...how are the wedding plans going? Did you guys send the announcements? We will see you guys in 2 weeks..our plan is to come home June 1st!
Late,
Crys