These were next on my Summer To Do List and I've been thinking about these for months! I've just finally gotten around to making them. Now, I think this is an original idea...I just thought of it while sitting in church one day, but if I have seen them somewhere else, I don't remember it! I'll be making a few more, but they require sewing, so they are farther down my list at the moment.
All you need is:
art canvas
really cute fabric




OR you can use plain fabric and add flowers, buttons, etc
shot glue gun
staple gun
For my cute fabric frames, all you do is cut it and staple it. Super easy. I like to buy fabric that is cute enough to be by itself, so the lemon frames will go in my kitchen.
For the other frames, I wanted a bright yellow and then made the flowers to glue on to it. I glued and stapled everything, so there was no sewing required.
So these were super easy! I'm not sure why it took me so long to get around to them...now I just need to hang them!
No comments:
Post a Comment