For 4th of July weekend, we went to Vegas with my Mom and Jeff. The whole reason for our trip was so my Mom and I could go see NKOTBSB! More on that later....
We stayed at South Point hotel, which is off the strip, but it was a cool hotel. The best part was that it had a Steak 'N' Shake!!!! I haven't had my favorite cheese fries and chocolate shake in almost a year, but Vegas was able to deliver! There are no Steak 'N' Shake restaurants west of Kansas, but there is ONE location in Vegas and it just so happened to be in our hotel! Oh it was glorious. We ate there twice in one day.

I also got to watch a little gambling. Not super exciting, but I wanted to see someone spin a roulette wheel and I wanted to see a game of craps (the one where they throw the dice down the long table). While standing in the casino, one of the security guys asked for my ID! Yes! I'm 25, and he didn't think I was even 21! I never thought I would be so excited about that. I didn't actually have my ID on me, and my mom had to tell the guy how old I was. haha.
Well, my camera died when we were out walking around the strip, so I didn't get many pictures. Or if I did get a picture, I look terrible because let's face it, it's summer and I don't wear make-up anymore!
Up next: NKOTBSB!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment