Nov 1, 2010

Halloween!

Our halloween fun started with pumpkin carving. Cooper got a paw, I got an M for Mizzou, and Brandon's pumpkin rotted, so he didn't get anything except for a smelly pumpkin! I asked Brandon to draw the M on my pumpkin before carving it and he got to work, only when he showed it to me, it was a Y! Ew. I told him to fix it, and he put a B and a U on there! Finally he just carved the M free hand but you could still see the other letters on there a little. Brat.


And these are the owl cupcakes that I made for my secretaries and custodians at school. They were fun to make and they were super cute!

Nik and Katie brought the kiddos down and they were so adorable! As you can see, they were the gang from the Wizard of Oz, and it was perfect for them! They went to our church's trunk or treat and they had the best costumes, by far! Then we went out and went trick or treating in a nearby neighborhood and the kids scored some good treats!





Oh, I was Hermione Granger and I even dyed my hair for the part! I had my friend Becca help me and it turned out great. The box was not the most accurate so it came out more red than brown, but I like it still! Then I made Bran dress as Ron Weasley again, but he wasn't feeling well (we've both been sick, but he's got the worst of it) so he didn't feel like playing the part all that much.

1 comment:

hannahshirley said...

haha, I made these exact cupcakes for Halloween too. they're too cute. we're thinking about ya'll! hope everythings good :)