Nov 1, 2010

St. George Trip

A couple weeks ago, we headed down to St. George to meet up with Bran's parents. We were only gone about 30 hours, but it was a good trip. Above is the St. George temple, where Brandon's parents were married.

Before we hit St. George, we stopped off at Aunt Kelley's house. She's got a cool little farm and orchard! This is the view from her front yard.







Squirrel!

This is her horse, I can't remember her name, but I got to ride her! Without a saddle and without reins!


They have 3 cows and they really wanted to get close, they probably thought I had food.


And chickens and chicks too. I got to pet this one!

Here's my horse ride...it was really tough with no saddle and nothing to hold onto except the horse's hair!

The horse was eating from the orchard and decided to walk through the trees with me on her back! I nearly fell off!


Feeding the horse was fun, she at a ton of apples!




And this mountain is called "Molly's Nipple" but I'm not sure why?!?! Poor Molly.

No comments: