Jun 20, 2011

Goodbye, my favorite sunglasses. EVER.

Last week, we went out on Utah Lake with Jeff and the girls. Being paranoid about losing things, I chose to take a pair of sunglasses that I didn't really care much about instead of wearing my favorite sunglasses. See below. They are gold aviators, I bought them in Mexico for $19 on the street, and they may or may not have been real Ray-Bans. Brandon will tell you that they are not real, but it doesn't matter, they are my favorite.


WELL...Brandon lost his nice sunglasses last summer and has never gotten another pair. So he said, "Well Bri, I'll just wear yours." And I told him no, that I wasn't even wearing them for fear that they would be lost. He came back and said that he wouldn't fall in AND he has a freckle in his eye, so he has to wear sunglasses. UGH. So I was nice and let him borrow them.

Well, I think you know where this is going. We were riding the waverunner together and he slowed down to turn around. He was going too slow and turned sharp, and of course, fell in. (I didn't fall in, for the record) Well, my glasses went in as well, and neither of us realized it until a few minutes later. Lots of yelling followed.

He claims that because they are not real Ray Bans (which I still think they were) that it wasn't a big deal. They were still my favorite though....and I'll NEVER forgive him!

Guess I'll just have to go to Mexico to get another pair!

No comments: