Why is my husband the greatest, you ask? Oh, only because at 11:30 this morning, he surprised me with this little guy:


I walked into the dining room and saw him there. The funny thing is that he was in the middle of taking a poop right on our dining room floor! I screamed with excitement and I think I scared him! I started crying hysterically because I was so happy!
We don't have a name for him yet. We just say "Hey you"
Here he is chewing on my shorts...he really likes to chew on things! And his teeth are really sharp! He just about pierced my ears!


First potty trip outside!

Here he is laying on me taking a nap! He sleeps a lot and then wakes up and is really energetic for about 20 minutes, then it's naptime again!
6 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I'm super jealous!
He is so cute!!!
He's okay, I guess.
OKAY, OKAY - He's seriously adorable. I want my own little Bruno (or Conan, or Jeeves, or Dexter, or Dumbledore, or... lol) now!
Awww so cute! Looks like Butters has a new friend :)
Natalie, it's so funny that you mention Butters because I was thinking about that for a name, but Brandon isn't totally sold on it. It very well could be a week before we name this little guy, we can't decide on a name!
oh my gosh that little thing is so cute! what did you name him?
Post a Comment