Apr 6, 2010

My. Husband. Is. Awesome.

A couple weeks ago, our car wouldn't start. We didn't have time to try and jump it or get it to a shop, so we just carpooled with the truck for a couple weeks. Well now I'm on Spring Break so we decided to try and fix it ourselves yesterday. We jumped it and drove it to AutoZone. Bran decided that he could just replace the dead battery himself, so we went in and bought one. Now, the only tools that we have are my tools and they are PURPLE. That's right, purple tools. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Brandon using purple hand tools, but I didn't have my camera. So he is trying to get the battery out of the car and it starts raining, of course! Meanwhile, I'm sitting in the warm and cozy truck while he is outside in a t-shirt, in the cold and rain. So he finally got the new battery in and all was well until he tried to connect the battery, but the cable things are so corroded that they just broke. So now we really have to take it to a shop! But Brandon did awesome!

No comments: